Organiser's Liability Insurance
HoECC has Organiser's Liability Insurance* as part of its Affiliation fee to CTC. The Insurance Broker is Butterworth Spengler and the policy provider is Royal & Sun Alliance. It provides up to £10m of liability insurance cover for the club's Officers and Ride Leaders.
- All HoECC members will be registered with CTC as a HoECC Ride Leaders.
- HoECC Secretary provides CTC with name and membership number for CTC members.
- HoECC Secretary provides CTC with name & address of non-CTC Members.
- All HoECC members will be covered (CTC & non-CTC members)
- Geographic coverage is Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands only.
- Maximum of 200 riders per event.
- If over 200 riders the Secretary submits an Event Registration form to CTC
- Cover does not extend to competitive events like Track Cycling, Time Trials and Cycle Races.
- Only registered HoECC First Aiders will be covered if a claim is brought concerning any First Aid given.
*The details published here are for clarity and information only
NOTE : The insurance cover afforded to HoECC and its members by affiliation to CTC is ONLY in respect of Organiser's liability - it does not cover any other risk e.g. personal liability, theft, medical, injury, loss of life etc. Members should make their own arrangements as they wish.